Quickie: Promiscuous Women
Y’all, I have no way to express how happy this is making me. I love it when they out themselves as misogynist pricks.
Conservative Party leader Colin Craig says taxpayers should not be picking up the tab for what he says are the most promiscuous young women in the world to get free contraceptives.
(Story here. Interview, if you can stomach it here)
- Citation needed. That’s not a several-year old survey by a condom company.
- “Why should a seventy year old who has had one partner all his life pay for women to sleep around.” People in monogamous relationships still don’t need contraception?
- “Destructive behaviour”. Sleeping around is destructive? Have you tried it to know?
- If we want to stop unwanted pregnancy, isn’t paying for contraception for promiscous women a really good idea?
- Did he really just imply New Zealand women are sluts? Oh, I love today.